Thursday, May 18, 2006

Big Issue Number One: Net Neutrality

The first topic I want to take a closer look at is something I believe to be monstrously important that I'm sure many (but not enough of you) have heard about... net neutrality. From what I can tell, I'm entering the debate a little later than many, but I'll do my best to catch up over the coming posts. If any readers don't know anything at all about the issue, you can catch the anti-neutrality talking points via a cutesy cartoon (which will be explicated later) or their linked website, handsoff.org. The other half of the talking point shouting match can be found at savetheinternet.org. These websites are both heavily biased, so just beware that neither of them is being completely honest or reasonable as they lay our their sides of the story.

No comments: